God has blessed us so we can be a blessing to others. Joining together and putting our funds and resources together will create radical change in our local communities. Christians 4A Cause is here and ready to make a difference!
Because the Lord supplies us with resources for ministry through individual contributions, we recognize our accountability both to Him and to our members, sponsors and donors. We take our responsibility seriously to be faithful stewards and to maintain integrity and openness in our financial practices. Therefore, we are committed to fulfilling the following standards:
- We are governed by a responsible Board of Directors, the majority of whom are not officers or their relatives. Our Board meets to establish policies, approve budgets, and review operational results and ministry accomplishments.
- Our financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. We obtain an annual audit in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards and copies of our financial statements are available upon request.
- 80-85% of funds raised go directly to the charities in their respective counties. The balance is use to fund operations and fundraising activities.
- We seek to conduct our activities with the highest standards of integrity and to avoid conflicts of interest. We shun high-pressure or manipulative fund-raising tactics.
- Our members vote to identify the purpose and programs to which donations will be applied, and we ensure that donations are used for the purposes for which they were raised.
- If we receive more contributions for a given project than can be wisely applied to that project, we use these funds to meet a similar pressing need. Our policy is to meet the needs God lays before us, so that Christ is lifted up and the Gospel advanced.
- If/when a community doesn’t have an established local outreach in one of the four categories, funds raised will be given to an established national outreach.
- Contributions to the ministry are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. In order to help our donors determine the tax-deductible portion of their gifts, we receipt all donations.
- We will not operate this ministry with indebtedness that dishonors the cause of Christ and hinders the work of the Gospel. When we make a purchase, we pay the approved invoice within 30 days. We do not intend to use the vendor’s money. While we may occasionally borrow funds for capital expenditures, we promptly repay those loans.
- Out of respect for members privacy, we do not sell or rent our mailing list to other groups wishing to use the names and addresses of our supporters. We maintain tight security on our list of friends and supporters.